Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WrestleMania 2013. Finally...


It's tongue-scratching to just wait for this event. Almost 3 weeks and finally here it comes.....on the TV. What if I had been there? Off-fantasy! 

So, wrestling is a good show that I have always been enjoying. I have been watching it since my childhood. Thank Buddha! Then,  a local TV channel hosted the recorded show. And, lately, with cables installed, I could re-enjoy watching the damn show. 

Tell you what? I have heard people saying this WWE wrestling is not so real and are all preparatory performance; well, yeah it is and it is. Yet, believe me, you can't just take your eyes and mind of this entertainment-plugged performance. 

In a normal SMACKDOWN or RAW show, there usually come those wrestlers who keeps naughtily and trickily playing others; that's cute preparation. Yet, again, you can't deny the fact that people are flying and hitting one another with chairs, hammer, metals and etc are just eye-confusing acts. 

So, yay, the Mania 2013 are brought available on a Thai TV channel which can be viewed, too, in Cambodia. Even if the amazing event is not simulcasted, still the eager within to watch the not-so-real-yet-entertaining show are just there, in the vein.  

I didn't catch the whole event. Yet, I enjoyed the The Undertaker vs. CM Punk and Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar match. Who would not enjoy it, people?

Well, good one that The Undertaker still goes unbeaten in WrestleMania. 21-0. 
And, HHH could defeat the mighty Brock. What a match! That part, I skipped my lunch. lol

Check out some matches here, below, folks. 






Still a better performance than Twilight, anyway. :p :)



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS