Search This Blog

Monday, November 4, 2013

Too Many Awesome Movies This Year, 2013


To trace back, I'm not raised up rich and spoiled and life has just been normal.  That is, not having modern things, gizmos, and lifestyles okays for me. Life was once simple and, somehow, the fact that that simplicity goes on in this globalized and computerized world doesn't quite scratch me itchy a lot. 

That stated ain't means I'm just an old style, not adapting any changes necessary in this little world. Well, somewhat, I prefer things done in my ways even if they are quite different (and weirder) from others. 


One thing I might have done different from others might be the ways I watch movies. 


If you are a frequent visitor to my blog, you probably have learnt that I like watching movies and the way I spend time on movies is different. Well, while my friends who are "rich", I'm either "impatient" or "patient". Most of the time, semi-patient or fully patient. 


Types of Movie-watchers. Credits: See the pic/from around the web
Um, uh, I remember throwing some ideas on movie-watching habits on this blog. It should be here, I guess. Let's stop those idealizing about movies because what I'm going to do here in this post is to list some awesome movies you shouldn't miss. Well, just for the sake of learning, don't miss these movies. 

This year, not bad. Too many movies and probably I will have to reduce my times for movies and focus on something more academically and professionally educational. The time keep ticking and 2014 will come soon, you know. 


Here are the lists of the movies. Sadly, most, if not all, of them are Americans. Hollywood.


Action, sci-fi, crime (and lies, lol)


A Good Day To Die Hard

Now You See Me
G.I. Joes: Retaliation
After Earth
Red 2
This is the End
Man of Steel
Fast and Furious 6
2 Guns
The Empire State
The White House Down
The Lone Ranger
Pacific Rim
The Last Stand
Gangster Squad
Jack, The Giant Slayer
The Frozen Ground
Elysium


Comedy, Life, Drama, and Horror


The Heat

The Reluctant Fundamentalist
The Internship (highly recommend)
The English Teacher
Adore (Perfect Mothers)
The Conjuring
R.I.P.D
The Croods
Some Girl(s)

To be watched....


Planes

Riddicks
Despicable Me 2
The Wolverine
Escape from Planet Earth
Lass Passengers
Kick Ass 2
Epic
The Big Wedding
The Monster University
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The list goes on. 

Well, watching movies is not only entertaining and a way to reduce boredom and stress, but also a way of life. And, my way of life is just a bit different from others. Oh, maybe, I'm just making good use of the internet. 


Watch some movies, heh, and do some reflections.


Good lucks and see you at the next posts. With "s". And, welcome November 2013! 



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS