Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

20 Awesome Quotes to Welcome 2014



I have just given a summary of how "bitter-juicy" 2013 was to me. Prettily, it was a rough year and living through was quite hard. Yet I'm strong enough to survive and life goes on, baby!


On the night of countdown, I know a lot must have happened. Some sweet, some fun and some drunk. I was out late that night and it was somehow fun and I did enjoy it. Yet, what I really wish I had done that day is spending time in Lan Kwai Fong, partying all my souls and experiencing something exciting. 


The first day of 2014 is not quite kind to me. I got up, feeling sick; my throat hurt and it sucks! Though, new days are supposed to be great, heh! And, I think I have plans for this new year, 2014, which is presumed to be bumpier and more challenging.  


To welcome new year and keep myself inspired throughout the year , I have selected some quotes, meaningful though randomly chosen. And, I'd like to share with you these quotes below which, I hope, shall lighten up the broken souls along the way. 


1- Your age doesn't define your maturity; your grades don't define your intelligence and rumors don't define who you are. So be the way you are and let the world accept the real you.


2- Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about. 


3- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.


4- If you really believe in what you're doing, work hard, take nothing personally and if something blocks one route, find another. Never give up.

5- You may try and fail; and try again and fail again but you are better than someone who has never begun. 

6- Do one thing everyday that scare you. 

7- Pain is temporary; quitting lasts forever. 

8-Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. 

9-If you are going through hell, keep going. 

10- If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success. 

11- If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it; go out and get busy. 

12- Problems are not stop signs; they are guidelines. 

13- The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it. 

14- Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and preserve. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle. 

15- You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what want it to be. 

Feeling positive and sense the inspiration yet? 5 more to go before the article ends. 

16- The people who influence you are the people who believe you, among whom include you. So believe in yourself and influence your life for good. 

17- If you fell down yesterday, get up today. 

18- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments. 

19- Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. 

20- If you don't like things, change them. You're not a tree!

(Bonus, by me): 

Work hard and smart and be happy

When life sucks, do something (above)!

Last but not least, I hope we all are blessed along the journey. The final truth is we still gotta work, live, sleep, eat, breath, study, learn, love, etc. And, whatever we do, have some fun. 

photo credit: metacentricities.com


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS