Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

17 Things the Rich Do/Say


Being rich is always one of the solemn purposes people on this globe dream of. Being rich here, though, covers only being rich by all one's struggles and efforts to work and to earn money legally, not by fates or being born into a rich family and inherit a large sum of wealth. However, still many people still end up living in mediocre condition of wealth or struggling hard with their living. In the following article of mine, I will share some ten things that rich people do/say. With all humbleness and honesty, I am just sharing what I have learnt (via a seminar), thus not trying to sound I am now an affluent accomplished guy who is sharing my own experience. No, honestly no. I'm just a simple guy too who want to be rich too but not yet am.  So, kindly be not confused or draw a portrait of a
boastful guy of me in your head. So here it goes, the 17 things rich people do/say:
  1. I make my life. My success lies heavily in concreteness and achievability of my goals and persistence and consistence of my struggle and fight for those goals.
  2. I invest to win—My goal is to be rich, a millionaire, billionaire and thrillionaire (Warren Buffet’s advices: 1) Never lost money and 2) See rule #1)
  3. I am truly committed to be rich and I am determined to be richer (The poor and middle class just merely want to be rich)
  4. I think big while the poor and middle class think small. I think big so that I can help thousand people to thrive.
  5. I focus on the opportunity rather than problems.
  6. I respect and love the rich and the successful. I will become like some the rich.
  7. I associate and talk with the optimists and the rich. I learn from the rich; if they can do, I too can do.
  8. I value and treasure myself. I do that with my utmost confidence.
  9. I am bigger and more important than the problems. I smile at problems. If problems are 5, and then I will be 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, or even more than that.
  10. I am a good receiver. I take good use of what I receive. Say, I receive money, I will make good use of it and make it work for me to create more money.
  11. I focus on the result.
  12. I usually think both. For example, I think of both money and happiness.
  13. I focusingly attention on ways to do while the poor focus too much on works itself.
  14. I take good management of my money. I save, I use money to create more, I don’t spent carelessly.
  15. I have money work for me while the poor and middle class work for money.
  16. I act in spite of my fears.
  17. I learn, keep on learning and keep on learning. I will never stop learning. Never graduate though you graduate.
Now that I have shared, I hope at least you've learnt something. And, I do hope you and I could be doing some of the above things too to at least better our respective selves, if not getting rich.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS